Monday, October 26, 2009

JOR's Birthday Bash 10-24-2009

This is my first time to wear a coat in a party other than debuts. Jor's party theme was Gossip Girl and everyone should dress up like their favorite character. I like Chuck the most but in respect to Mr. Alvez, I let him portray the bad-ass Bass and wear “the scarf”.

For more pictures, click here

Carter and Bass




The party was held at Sentosia Bay City beside Manila Bay. The place is cozy and relaxing. I like the 3 storey-units, which cost a reasonable price of around Php9M+. It was a good thing that no one cared that we were loud last night, considering IRT is notorious for setting its "own" party mood.



It was nice meeting Jor's friends outside work; the college friends, man-of-the-house Chevy, and especially the famous and in-demand “Architect Nikki”. The party was complete from finger foods, to booze, to videoke and the parteeh-mode guests! Everyone had their own “scenes” and moments. I will never forget the grand entrance of the muse of IRT--- Bea. Move over Jona, Bea was the hottest stuff that night. =)

Star of the night




I rendered max 5am OT at the party just to finish the drinks offered non-stop by Chevy. Also I made sure everyone was OK before leaving. Thanks to Alvin, who offered me a ride back home.

Thanks for a great time guys! =D


Fingeriffic!


The Girls


The Boys


The Snapshots


With the Bday Girl


Upper East Side Students


2x2


Jeff Fan's Day


My Fan's Day ;-p


Videoke Fever


After Party

No comments:

Post a Comment