Sunday, May 30, 2010

OPM day

I woke up to this feeling of reminiscing the classic OPM MTVs. In the pre-cable/internet era, I used to wait the whole day or my favorite songs to be played on local channels. Now thanks to YouTube, I can replay "my life's soundtrack". :D

Huling el Bimbo by Eraserheads
Sometimes this video gives me the creeps but nevertheless, the song's love story is a tearjerker.


Harana by Parokya ni Edgar
One of the oldest (and strongest) band rekindling a Filipino tradition of courting a girl. G. Toengi was one of the hottest girls at that time (I believe she still IS)..


Kaleidoscope World by Francis M 
Francis M IS the King of Rap. Hands down one of the best artist in the country's music industry.



Lucky by Kamikazee
A rock rendition of the hilarious band doing the Power Rangers parody. Pink affection and Nokia 3310 rules!

No comments:

Post a Comment