Sunday, September 20, 2009

Casapao-Almendral Nuptials 09/18/2009




For richer or poorer...


I went to San Pedro Laguna yesterday to witness the wedding of my cousin Francis and his wife Rica. The event itself was simple but the deep love between the two was truly felt and enough to make the day a grand one. I also got to see the special bond which the families shared, the closeness and warmth - a trait we Filipinos are known for.

What I learned in this shoot is that its very hard to "bokeh" in low-light and I need to check every shot to see if it focused on the right subject. Also I learned how to exploit and ride the lighting of the other cameramen and have the guts to go anywhere to get a spot.

Album can also be viewed in my multiply and picasa account. Thanks for viewing!
































































No comments:

Post a Comment