Monday, September 14, 2009

I am now invading the blogging scene!

Wassup?! This will be my official blog site. I will still update my multiply account but some posts won't be viewed there so you can visit here again.

English is my weakness so please pardon some of my posts if there any errors, it will be edited ASAP. This blog will serve as my training ground for my photography and free writing so please be honest with your remarks/comments. Don't worry, I won't post any "emo" blogs or pictures that will make you cringe in despair. ^_^ V




Emo moments with Mot


Thanks for visiting and have fun viewing my posts. I hope you could be in my follower's list *blush*. hehehe


1 comment:

  1. hey hey hey buddy! welcome to the real world of blogging :) thanks for the picture!

    ReplyDelete